| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Basel in September is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature range/ variation in September is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with rain occasionally. Just 79mm (3.1in) of liquid is unloaded across an average of 12 days.
- The skies in Basel are slightly fair with on average a mediocre 5:09 of resplendent sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 12:30.
- There are approximately 7:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Basel September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Basel, Switzerland
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Basel: