Weather in September in Basel
- The weather in September is somewhat dry with rain occasionally. Just 79mm (3.1in) of H2O is unloaded during on average 12 days.
- The blue above Basel is slightly fair having an average of a mediocre 5:09 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- Overnight temperatures are generally quite mild with an average low of 10 °C (50 °F).
- In September the range/ variation of diurnal mean temperatures is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The average temperature in Basel is mild at 15 °C (59 °F).
- The shortest day is 11:39 long and the longest day is 13:21 long with an average length of 12:30.
- There are approximately 7:09 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 41.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 58.1% of daylight hours.
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22 °C (71.6 °F).
Weather Trend Graph for September in Basel, Switzerland
Basel Weather in September Discussion
We are pleased to announce the release of the new discussion section. Here you will discover a wealth of knowledge about the various aspects of the local climate presented by our international community. We would like to invite you to help get discussion started by visiting those locations you are familiar with. Is there something noteworthy about the climate there that you can enlighten us about? Discussion is subdivided into specific topics such as the months of the year and aspects such as day length and temperature. When you have an idea of something fascinating to share please visit the specific page most fitting and add your post using the simple interface. No registration or third party network login is necessary.
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Basel: