| < October >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Basel in October is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15 °C (59 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- In October the variation/ range of diurnal mean temperatures is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in October is marginally dry with rain now and again. Only 60mm (2.4in) of H2O precipitates across an average of 11 days.
- In October the heavens above Basel are somewhat dreary having an average of merely 3:30 of radiant sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 9:56 long and the longest day is 11:36 long with an average length of 10:45.
- There are approximately 7:02 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 33.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 66.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Basel October averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for October in Basel, Switzerland
Navigate to October Weather in Locations Surrounding Basel: