| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Basel in November is cool at 5 °C (41 °F).
- Afternoons can be a little cool with average high temperatures reaching 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2 °C (35.6 °F).
- In November the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in November is slightly dry with sleet, rain or snow occasionally. Only 56mm (2.2in) of H2O falls across an average of 12 days.
- The heavens above Basel are really dreary with on balance only 1:56 of resplendent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:43 long and the longest day is 9:53 long with an average length of 9:14.
- There are approximately 7:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 21.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 78.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Basel November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Basel, Switzerland
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Basel: