| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Basel in March is cool at 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 12 °C (53.6 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- In March the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 11 °C (19.8 °F).
- The weather in March is a little parched with rain, sleet or snow now and again. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid tumbles during on average 11 days.
- In March the blue above Basel is slightly fair having on average a modest 4:32 of magnificent sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:57 long and the longest day is 12:42 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 7:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Basel March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Basel, Switzerland
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Basel: