| < July >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Basel in July is somewhat warm at 19 °C (66.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be hot with average high temperatures reaching 26 °C (78.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In July the average daily temperature range/ variation is 13 °C (23.4 °F).
- The weather in July is dryish with rain occasionally. Just 86mm (3.4in) of fluid precipitates across on average 12 days.
- The blue above Basel is a little sunny having on balance a welcome 7:27 of bright sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 15:00 long and the longest day is 15:54 long with an average length of 15:32.
- There are approximately 7:53 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Basel July averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for July in Basel, Switzerland
Navigate to July Weather in Locations Surrounding Basel: