| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Basel in February is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 6 °C (42.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In February the mean daily temperature variation/ range is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in February is a little parched with sleet or snow now and again. A mere 40mm (1.6in) of liquid descends during an average of 11 days.
- The blue above Basel is gloomy with on average a scanty 2:38 of gorgeous sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 9:29 long and the longest day is 10:53 long with an average length of 10:10.
- There are approximately 7:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Basel February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Basel, Switzerland
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Basel: