| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Basel in August is somewhat warm at 18 °C (64.4 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 25 °C (77 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 13 °C (55.4 °F).
- In August the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in August is hardly arid with rain occasionally. Circa 94mm (3.7in) of H2O falls across on average 12 days.
- The blue above Basel is fine with an average of a detectable 6:44 of brilliant sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 13:24 long and the longest day is 14:58 long with an average length of 14:13.
- There are approximately 7:17 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 48.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 51.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Basel August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Basel, Switzerland
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Basel: