| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Basel in April is a little cool at 9 °C (48.2 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 16 °C (60.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- In April the average diurnal temperature variation/ range is 12 °C (21.6 °F).
- The weather in April is slightly dry with rain occasionally. Only 55mm (2.2in) of liquid is transfered during on average 12 days.
- In April the blue above Basel is slightly fair having on average an unexceptional 5:15 of glaring sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 12:45 long and the longest day is 14:22 long with an average length of 13:35.
- There are approximately 8:08 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 39.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 60.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Basel April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Basel, Switzerland
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Basel: